Congratulations! You have decided to purchase Real Estate. You’ll be joining the ranks of hundreds of families who realize that home ownership offers a number of benefits including building equity, saving for the future and creating an environment for your family. Whether buying a house, luxury estate, or land for your future dream home, you can’t go wrong owning Real Estate.
Using my web site, you will find the information you need to help you through this journey. I’ll take you through the planning process step-by-step, to help you determine which property is right for you. Here’s your chance to be notified of all new listings on and around Long Beach Island New Jersey the Jersey Shore area that meet your criteria, absolutely FREE!
I can send you an automatic email every time a home is listed under the search criteria that you have selected. It’s a great way to monitor the Real Estate market especially if you don’t live in the area! When it comes to buying Real Estate I am uniquely qualified to help you find that perfect home. I know Real Estate and specialize in finding homes in the Long Beach Island New Jersey Jersey Shore.
- With my Portfolio Manager you can sign up to receive property information for listings that meet your criteria. You will be one of the first to know.
- I offer a low pressure approach, with attention to details in all areas of service.
- I will commit myself to locate the best property to meet your needs, but also act as your advocate, capable negotiator and coordinator of all transactions, purchasing your properties for the best price.
- I will offer knowledgeable advice in all real estate matters.
- I will successfully locate properties with full understanding of your desired parameters knowing the local current real estate market.
- You will get both Property Previews and Showings.
- I will provide a detailed market analysis of the sold homes in the neighborhood, that have recently sold and how much they sold for.
- I have experience and access to up to date pricing so you will know true market selling value.
- For the best possible experience let me meet with you to understand your wants and needs to better prepare customized lists of homes- properties and the best loan packages available, if needed.
- I will be there the day of your Home Inspection.
- I will detail a time line for you , an action plan to help you locate your income property, dream home, with coordinating the sale of your present home or relocating from out of the area.
- I will recommend 3 attorneys that will review all your documents and finalize all escrow papers necessary.
May I suggest that you sign up for the my Home Portfolio. When you do I will send you automatic email listing updates daily, when related properties become available that meet your saved criteria.
Decide To Buy.
Are you ready to buy a home? Ask yourself these questions:
- What are my personal reasons: growing family, want a beach home, looking for an investment?
- How long do I plan to own this home
- Do I have enough cash for a down payment, closing and moving costs
- Can I afford to carry a monthly mortgage and still pay my bills
- Do I need the tax break?
If area real estate is moving fast and you feel pressured to buy, this may not be the time. If you want to sell your current home and buy another, consider whether you can manage a dual sale/purchase. If you find a neighborhood you like but aren’t ready to commit, consider renting there for six months to learn more about it. Get Organized. It pays to get organized. Put your finances in order, get pre-approved for a loan, and you’ll know what you can afford to buy.
- Credit data: Check your credit and correct any credit problems you may have before the lender gets your credit report.
- Loan documents: Gather financial information the lender will request: Copy of the purchase contract, last two tax returns, pay stubs for the last 30 days, etc.
- Real estate listings: Use Find A Home under the Buyers section to get New Jersey Real Estate Listing online.
- Inspection reports: An examination of a home’s exterior, foundation, framing, plumbing, electrical system, heating, kitchen, bathroom, roof and interior.
- Insurance Information: Choose insurance wisely and cut your insurance costs.
- Get Pre-Approved: Gives you an estimate of how much you can borrow and puts you in a better position to buy.
Protect Yourself. When you are ready to write up an order of purchase, make sure you include a few contingencies, or conditions, in the contract that will allow you to cancel the sale and get your money back if something goes wrong.
- A Financial Contingency: It cancels the sale if you are unable to get a loan after making a good-faith attempt to get one.
- An Inspection Contingency: It cancels the sale if an inspector uncovers serious problems or you can’t reach an agreement with the seller to make needed repairs.
- A Title-Inspection Contingency: It puts the duty on the seller to provide clear title to the property in order for the sale to go through